Job vacancy: international experts on elections in Ukraine
The European Platform for Democratic Elections (EPDE) seeks an international expert to regularly draft brief reports concerning elections and election related topics in Ukraine.
The task of the expert includes
- to conduct research and provide expertise on election related topics in Ukraine with special focus on findings and conclusions of domestic citizen election observation,
- to prepare regular reports in English language on the conduct of elections and findings of citizen election observers in Ukraine, and
- to coordinate with the EPDE secretariat, which will be involved in the editing process of these report.
- fluent English, good command of the Ukrainian language,
- proven expertise in political affairs in Ukraine and Eastern Europe,
- good knowledge of Eastern European citizen election observation networks and their methodologies, and
- experience in international election monitoring in Eastern Europe.
These brief reports will represent a continuation of an existing series of “Policy Alerts”, which EPDE publishes for various countries represented in its network. A collection of all Policy Alerts can be found here.
This position is to be filled for an immediate start and initial duration is foreseen until the end of the year with the possibility of an extension. The conditions for this position shall be regulated by a service contract. This is a remote job position.
Please state your remuneration expectations in your application to this position. Applications, consisting of a CV and a short motivation letter, can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. This job opening is active until it has been taken down from the EPDE website www.epde.org.