FURIC 2023 Conference in Brussels
First Follow-up on Recommendations' Implementation Conference took place in Brussels
On 28-29 November 2023, the first annual Follow-up on Recommendations' Implementation Conference (FURIC) organized by the European Platform for Democratic Elections (EPDE) took place in Brussels. The conference featured a high-level public session as well as closed expert sessions.
The recording of the high-level public session is available above.
Keynote speakers and panelists:
- Patrick Merloe, Independent Election Expert
- Dame Audrey Glover, Former Director of OSCE/ODIHR
- Olha Aivazovska, Chair of the boards of the Civil Network OPORA, Ukraine, and of the Global Network of Domestic Election Monitors (GNDEM)
- Nacho Sánchez Amor, Member of the European Parliament, Member of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, Subcommittee on Human Rights, Delegation to the Euronest Parliamentary Assembly
- Stefanie Schiffer, Chair of the board, European Platform for Democratic Elections (EPDE)
You may download a thorough event report, the conclusion document of the conference, as well as a list of participating organizations below.
More information on the FURIC 2023 conference may be obtained from the conference website: www.furic2023.com