Educational materials on campaign finance and election accessability in Poland published
EPDE member The Political Accountability Foundation published a series of educational materials on campaign finance and election accessibility in preparation for the upcoming 2023 parliamentary elections.
On campaign finance:
What’s an election committee?
Who can finance an election campaign?
What (besides money) can you donate to an election committee?
How does abuse of power look like in practice?
On Election accessibility:
How and where can a person with disabilities cast their ballot?
What to expect from a polling station accessible for persons with disabilities?
How to prepare a polling station so that it will be accessible for persons with disability? (material for election commission members)
All materials were prepared as part of the project “European voters - together for electoral integrity” and funded by the European Union as part of the Europe for Citizens (EfC) programme.
You can download all infographics below
- infografika_abuse of power.pdf (69.0 KiB)
- infografika_ozn_jak2-2.pdf (74.7 KiB)
- infografika_ozn_lokal.pdf (68.8 KiB)
- infografika_ozn_udogodnienia-1.pdf (70.8 KiB)
- infografika_what can be donated.pdf (67.1 KiB)
- infografika_what is election commission.pdf (75.4 KiB)
- infografika_who can finance.pdf (77.3 KiB)