Call for experts on elections in Russia
The European Platform for Democratic Elections (EPDE) seeks international experts to contribute to its publication series concerning elections and election related topics in the Russian Federation.
The task of the expert includes
- to conduct research and provide expertise on election related topics in the Russian Federation with special focus on findings and conclusions of domestic citizen election observation,
- to prepare regular brief reports in English language on the conduct of elections and findings of citizen election observers in the Russian Federation,
- to coordinate with the EPDE secretariat.
- fluent English, good command of the Russian language,
- proven expertise in political affairs in Russia and Eastern Europe,
- good knowledge of Russian and Eastern European citizen election observation networks and their methodologies,
- experience in international election monitoring in Russia and Eastern Europe.
Existing EPDE publication formats include brief reports, or “Policy Alerts”, which EPDE publishes for various countries represented in its network, as well as longer studies. A collection of all Policy Alerts and studies is available on EPDE’s website.
This position is to be filled for an immediate start and initial duration is foreseen until the end of the year with the possibility of an extension. This is a remote work-from-home position, part-time. The conditions for this position shall be regulated by a service contract.
Please state your remuneration expectations in your application to this position. Applications, consisting of a CV and a short motivation letter, can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the email subject line “Application RF Expert”. This job opening is active until it has been taken down from the EPDE website www.epde.org.